Social Football League
Our weekly leagues in mixed-gender 6-a-side Football runs between October and April every year.
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FEBRUARY-START SPRING LEAGUES
When: Fridays 3.00-6.00pm
Where: University of Derby Sports Centre 3G Astroturf Pitch
Cost: £100 per team/per term
Our leagues are 6 a-side
- Teams require a minimum of 6 players (max of 10 players) per team with a named Captain, and an original team name
- Competition structure is either one league of 9-12 teams or two leagues of 5-8 teams
- The league will run over an 8-11 week block.
- Term 1 (Autumn leagues) start in October and Term 2 (Spring leagues) in February
- Matches are 40 mins long (2 x 18 mins with a 4 min interval
- KO times: 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm and 5.15pm.
How to get involved
- Get together your team of 6-10 players
- Nominate a Team Captain
- Choose your Team Name
- Complete a Team Registration form (forms are also available at the Sports Centre)
- Return your completed form to the Sports Centre Reception with your £100 registration fee (£80 if you are a returning team)
- The deadline for registering for the Term 2 (Spring) Leagues is 29 January, but please note that league places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- £100 per team, per term